Dialogic Eiconcard Connections for Linux
Software suite including drivers as well as configuration, management and test utilities for Linux
Eiconcard Connections for Linux is a set of drivers for connecting Linux Servers to Wide Area Networks using Dialogic' intelligent multiprotocol communication adapters. Similarly, Eiconcard Connections for Linux is a communications and utilities software designed to use with our Eiconcards. Corporations are increasingly adopting Linux-based servers for their Internet connectivity and remote access needs. Dialogic is prepared to meet the exploding demand for Linux-based networking solutions by introducing products such as Eiconcard Connections for Linux. Eiconcard Connections for Linux with an S-Series card provide the ideal functionality necessary for the thin server / network appliance market.
Combine Connections for Linux with the Eiconcard Development Suite and you have a powerful programing interface through a world leading API.
The Eiconcard Connections for Linux is an evolutionary version that supports the latest versions of Red Hat, Centos and SUSE Enterprise Linux.
The supported host 32/64 bit Operating Systems (UP and SMP) are:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Red Hat and Centos Enterprise Linux
- Support for all current Eiconcards: C91 V2, C91 PCIe LP, S91 V2, S94 V2 and S94 PCIe
- Support for previous generation Eiconcards
- World Class protocol interoperability
- Support for virtualization (XEN)
- Support for IP Routing over X.25, Frame Relay and PPP
- Static and dynamic IP address assignment
- ISDN backup capabilities with the Eiconcard S91 and C91 Series
- Support for TTY over X.25 using Host PAD and Terminal PAD features
- Support for command line (scriptable) configuration and monitoring
- Support for custom application development using X.25 sockets