Diameter, SIGTRAN & SS7 Components
Two families of Dialogic SS7 boards are available to enable affordable, high-performance, signaling applications.
Dialogic Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI)
Dialogic Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI) boards are designed for distributed execution of SS7 message processing across board processors, application host CPUs, or separate signaling servers. The products in this family are:
- SS7MDL4 - High-density, PCI Express, low-profile board. Offers multiple levels of signaling link density for SS7 and ATM networks in rack-mount servers with low-profile PCIe peripheral slots. Flexible capacity licensing for signaling or HiZ monitoring of up to 124 low-speed links or up to 4 high-speed MTP or ATM links.
- SS7LDH4 - Low-density, PCI Express, half-length board. Board and protocol license bundles available to manage up to 4096 ISUP circuits and up to 16 low-speed links.
- SPCI - Low-density, PCI, full size board, offers up to 4 Channelized links over E1/T1 or V11 ports and monitoring.
Dialogic TX Series SS7 Boards
Dialogic TX Series SS7 Boards offer a range of throughput capacity and signaling protocol support within the Dialogic NaturalAccess development environment.
- TX Series (TX 5000E) - High and moderate density, PCIe, full size SS7 boards. TX boards support Channelized or HSL Q703 operation over T1/E1 links, HiZ monitoring and CT Bus support. Ethernet ports enable board-level redundancy.
Dialogic Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI) supports a range of Diameter, Signaling System 7 (SS7) and SIGTRAN (SS7 over IP) capabilities to manage signaling traffic between an application and the core network.
- Dialogic DSI Diameter Stack enables user applications to interface directly to IMS and LTE networks, for the realization of high value services in areas such as Mobility, Charging and Location.
- Dialogic DSI SIGTRAN Stack and Dialogic DSI SS7 Stack deliver numerous benefits including a versatile architecture allowing systems to scale as service volume grow and portability of applications from TDM SS7 to Dialogic DSI SIGTRAN Stack based implementations.
Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI) Signaling Controllers enable affordable, high-performance, distributed signaling applications in carrier networks worldwide.
Dialogic DSI Signaling Web Services Based on Dialogic DSI G5x Signaling Controller
Dialogic DSI Signaling Web Services (DSI SWS) is a scalable, high performance, telecommunications signaling platform combining connectivity to SS7 / SIGTRAN based mobile networks with a focused Web Services API to simplify mobile VAS application development.
Dialogic DSI Signaling Interface Unit based on Dialogic G5x Signaling Controller
The Dialogic DSI Signaling Interface Unit (DSI SIU) based on the DSI G5x Signaling Controller are suitable for solutions in which a high throughput of signaling traffic is required. These servers offload signaling processing from the application servers, provide TDM and IP interfaces, and run a wide range of signaling protocols, including local variants, enabling worldwide deployment in a variety of applications.
Dialogic DSI Signaling Transfer Point (DSI STP)
Dialogic DSI Signaling Transfer Point (DSI STP) is a compact, cost-effective telecommunications signaling platform providing core network connectivity and comprehensive screening capabilities in addition to routing at the MTP and SCCP levels and Global Title Translation.