Dialogic Eiconcard Development Suite
Software development kit for Eiconcards
Get a Quote!
The Eiconcard Development Suite is a set of Dialogic programming interfaces, which enables developers to customize their connectivity applications with their active Eiconcard hardware. These tools give developers full control of the protocol parameters without low-level coding, and ease the task of porting applications across platforms, simplifying and accelerating the overall development time.
The Eiconcard Development Suite contains libraries for all popular operating systems. These libraries consist of "C" functions, which provide a high-level interface to the Eiconcard, facilitating a development environment to write custom applications which use the full services of the Eiconcard and the protocol software.
The following Tools are included in the Eiconcard Development Suite 5.1 (July 2010):
- Eiconcard X.25 Development Tools (support for Linux and Windows)
- Eiconcard SNA Development Tools (support for Windows)
- Eiconcard X.25 Sockets development on both Linux and Windows (Winsock)
- Communication Protocol Interfaces (Frame Relay, HDLC, SDLC, Transport)
- Complete X.25 API documentation in a fully indexed HTML format
- Programming samples and source code for all Eiconcard development techniques and interfaces
- Sample source code and documentation for X.25 sockets prgramming on Linux and Windows
- Header files and libraries for 32 and 64 bit environments
- EC Tester - connectivity testing utility
- Operates with any C-class and S-class Eiconcard
- An Intel-based PC with one of the following 32 or 64 bit operating systems:
- Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/Win7
- Linux Red Hat EL and SLES
- C- or S-class Eiconcard
- Appropriate Eiconcard Connections software installed
- Microsoft Visual C++ version 6.0 through 10.0